dae kwang products
- Michael Faraday found the negative temperature coefficient of Ag2S in 1833.
- Labs of Philips, Siemens, etc. started studying NTC characteristics of oxide materials like Fe3O4, UO2 in the early 1930s
- Materials like NiO, CoO, Mn2O3 were adopted in the late 1930s to the early 1930s
- Bell Telephone Laboratories reached the initial application stage in the late 1940s, and afterwards, its development and applications were
expanded with material composition. It was proven that two or more transition metal oxides like Co, Mn, Ni, Cu, Fe can adjust resistivity and temperature coefficient according to composition rate, which facilitated its commercialization.
- It means a thermally sensitive resistor which has a negative temperature coefficient where resistance value decreases as temperature
increases. It is a semiconductor sintered at a high temperature of 1200℃~1400℃ after mixing and formation of two or more transition metal
oxides (Co, Mn, Ni, Cu, Fe), that forms a Spinel structure of AB2O4, and mainly uses Ag, Pt, etc. as its electrode,
- For lower temperatures, Mn, Co and Ni are used. For higher temperatures, Al, Zn, Mg, Cr, etc. are added to Co and Mn, or CeO2 and ZrO2 are used.